100% PURE BENTONITE CLAY for HORSESAsking $25.00
FREE ShippingCondition:NewItem listed 880 day(s) ago.Item viewed 184 times.
Sign In to ask question.
Of the many uses of bentonite clay is with animals. When taken internally, it doesn’t know if it’s in the body of a child, an adult or an animal. It goes to work attracting toxins, allergens, parasites and bacteria, while cleaning the intestinal tract. Compared to harmful and often expensive prescription drugs, natural clay is often a good option to consider and it is completely safe and non-toxic.
People have used our clay for dogs with arthritis, giardia, yeast infections, diarrhea, kidney disease, SARDS, allergies, itching, dental plaque and more. Other customers have used our clay for cats for vomiting, arthritis, bacterial infections, abscesses, poor appetite and more.
Our calcium bentonite clay powder is the same as our clay for dogs and other animals. This also means you and your pet can share the same package.
There are several ways to give clay externally to your pets.
- You can mix it with water in a glass container. Don’t allow the clay to touch metal or you’ll risk reducing it’s effectiveness. Apply it as a paste to itchy skin, bug bites or other skin maladies. Allow the clay to fully dry and then wash it off.
- If a poultice is required for a more potent application, apply the paste to the area and wrap it carefully with wet gauze or cloth. Be very careful to monitor the wrap. Dampen and rewrap every two hours until the desired treatment has been achieved.
- Add a 1/4 cup of Bentonite clay to a bath for a general detoxification.
- For treating mastitis, apply a paste or mask to the affected area to help draw out the toxins in the body. Repeat hourly.
Several reports state that canines have evolved to eat clay to counteract environmental and synthetic toxins, and to aid in recovering from sickness.
- Add some bentonite clay to your pets water or give it orally with a dropper when he develops vomiting, diarrhea or other illness.
- Calcium bentonite clay is effective for treating internal parasites.
- Bentonite clay works great for detoxification of the liver and kidneys, which are prone to becoming overloaded.
How Much To Give
The beneficial qualities of bentonite clay can be achieved with 1/4 to 1/2 of a teaspoon daily mixed with your pet’s water or on his food. Due to bentonite clay’s absorbent qualities, fresh water must always be available to your dog during.
Clay shouldn’t be given orally in the following cases:
Constipation or impaction
High fat diets
During pregnancy and nursing
During a course of medication
Due to it’s absorbent qualities and negative charge, bentonite clay may affect the impact or efficacy of other treatments.
Questions on 100% PURE BENTONITE CLAY for HORSESNo Questions Submitted.