Sign In to ask question.
Is to provide a cost-effective storage device that can be used to solve an automobile security issue.
The Key FOB Disabler is directed to the field of secure storage for automobile remote key fobs. Many current automobiles are provided with electronic remote key fobs for gaining entry into the vehicle along with a push button start feature. Unlike conventional ignition keys, these key fobs do not require physical engagement with the door locks to enter and/or start the vehicle. When a user parks the automobile at a public parking lot or with a valet, the user may need to leave the key fob with the car valet or other lot attendant so that the vehicle can be moved. As the key fob can be used to gain entry to and operate near to the vehicle, a potential security issue may arise that is not present when a conventional key is left with the lot attendant. Somebody could easily start and remove the vehicle. Therefore, securing your key fob in the Key FOB Disabler would become necessary to assure the safe delivery of your vehicle upon your return.
- Specifically designed as a theft deterring device for all keyless vehicles
- Manufactured of a special composite alloy that blocks the transponder signal
- Self locking cap
- Great way to secure spare valet key
- Available with durable synthetic covering providing better grip in inclement weather
- Rust resistant
- Sold to the private and public sector
- Easy to operate
- Houses any style ignition key/remote
- Disables Transponder Signal
- Device individually key coded
- Key codes secured in our database
- Self-locking cap
- Caps are interchangeable in the event you lose the operating key
- At a parking garage level, caps can be keyed the same
- Insert master key into the cap of the disabler
- A 1/2 turn of the locking mechanism releases cap from unit
- Remove operating key
- Cap is self-locking when inserting cap back into unit
- All caps are interchangeable with disabler unit
Questions on AUTOMOBILE KEY FOB STORAGE DEVICENo Questions Submitted.