Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Nintendo Wii)Asking $18.00
FREE ShippingCondition:NewItem listed 1547 day(s) ago.Item viewed 269 times.
Sign In to ask question.
The best-selling first-person action franchise in history is back!
One man pushes the free world to the brink as Modern Warfare crashes the borders of the most powerful nations on Earth. This campaign is not about flushing out terrorists in far-away locales. It's a desperate fight to survive, right on the homefront. Take up arms to defend England, Germany, France, and the United States in urban settings where freedom is on the line. Multiplayer retains its key features and adds a few choice upgrades, while the action takes a furious new turn with the addition of Survival Mode. Team up with a friend and see how long you can withstand a continuous onslaught of enemy fire.
- Pointstreaks and Strike Packages - Killstreaks, benefits, and abilities awarded for stringing together multiple kills, have been transformed into Pointstreaks, creating a system that rewards players both for landing kills and completing objectives. These rewards have been broken up into three different categories, known as Strike Packages:
- Assault - Pointstreaks within this package chain together and deal direct damage. It includes classics like the Predator Missile and Attack Helicopter. Your streak resets on death.
- Support - Pointstreaks within this package do not chain, focusing instead on surveillance and disruption. Your streak does not reset on death meaning they will respawn with you.
- Specialist - Pointstreaks within this package are designed for advanced players. Rewards come in the form of additional perks for optimal performance. These perks last until death.
- Weapon Proficiencies - Just like your player, weapons now rank up, unlocking additional attachments, reticules, camos and the new proficiency category. Weapon Proficiencies not only allow you to get better with weapons, they also allow you customize your weapons with helpful attributes such as "Kick" for reduced recoil, "Impact" for deeper penetration through hard surfaces and much more.
- Modes and Match Customization - Along with the return of the fan favorites, there are several new game modes. Collect dog tags from killed players, including those on your squad while you prevent the opposing squad from taking yours in Kill Confirmed mode. In Team Defender mode, grab the flag and protect the flag carrier for as long as you can to increase your team's score. In addition players will enjoy user generated match mode functionality which allows you to configure any mode how you want it and then share these over the Call of Duty: Elite online service.
- 2-player Co-op Special Ops Survival Mode - Special Ops cooperative action returns with a bevy of additions, including 16 new objective-based missions and the all-new Survival Mode. Team up online, locally, or play solo and face endless waves of attacking enemies throughout every multiplayer map. Purchase and customize your weapons, air support, equipment and abilities to stand up against increasingly difficult forces and land a spot on the leaderboards. Earn experience and rank up with the newly implemented progression system.
- For 1 player with 2 to 18 online multiplayers; Works with Headset, Nunchuk Controller, Wii Classic Controller, and Wii Zapper (all controllers sold separately)
Questions on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Nintendo Wii)No Questions Submitted.