Call of Duty: World at War (Nintendo Wii)Asking $12.00
FREE ShippingCondition:NewItem listed 1700 day(s) ago.Item viewed 343 times.
Sign In to ask question.
War like you've never experienced before
Call of Duty: World at War re-creates history while making some of is own. Built using the same engine that delivered jaw-dropping visuals in COD: Modern Warfare, World at War sends you to new battlefronts, including the Pacific Theater, where you'll fight as American Marines or Russian infantry. Battle on multiple fronts against ruthless new enemies, some never-before-seen in a COD game. Cinematic visuals are here, along with improved squad-based multiplayer. But World at War truly makes its mark with the addition of co-op play for the first time in Call of Duty history. Coordinate two-player assaults on local split-screens.
- Multiplayer - Call of Duty: World at War supports intense, online multiplayer action using the Call of Duty4: Modern Warfare engine. Bringing multiplayer to the Wii for the first time in the Call of Duty franchise, players will be able battle it out in a variety of game types, plus upgrade and customize characters by using perks and completing challenges.
- Squadmate Mode - This single-screen cooperative mode lets players team up to play alongside friends and family. At any moment, a second Wii Remote can be activated, giving the second player their own aiming crosshair to provide cover and added firepower while fighting alongside their Squadmate.
- Combat-Look - Call of Duty: World at War includes "Combat-Look" technology - as the player runs through the game's diverse environments and topographies, the vertical line of sight discreetly adapts to keep players focused on the battlefield without having to radically adjust for uphill/downhill grade variations in the terrain. This system still allows complete freedom and mobility for targeting and results in a smoother and more playable Wii experience.
- Wii Zapper Support - Call of Duty: World at War fully supports Nintendo's Zapper controller through a customized game setting that allows the entire game, including multi-player, to be played with the Zapper. This customized setting adds a new way to play by incorporating unique gestures and button layouts that add to the Call of Duty experience.
- For 1 to 2 players. Wii Nunchuk Controller and Wii Remote required, Compatible with the Wii Zapper (controllers not included)
Questions on Call of Duty: World at War (Nintendo Wii)No Questions Submitted.